Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tradition of the moon

Embarking on a new path in my life’s journey
so compelled to re-read Brida
but fear informed me of my folly
yet the folly was unreal as my fear
I wish to abandon my soul to my dreams
starting a new
creating with positive consequence
but where is the mirror response
where is the guide and teacher to walk with
do some of us warriors have to go it alone?
do some teachers never manifest
that we are to rely solely on guardian Angels?
I no longer fear failure
I have been at the door of hell
and lived to tell my tale
I learn from every bruise and cut
perhaps my current situation of change,
new country,
clean slate and empty bank account
force me to take my path
but any path?
with nothing more to lose
and abundance to gain.
Yet how would I start, who can I ask
to guide me in the Tradition of the moon

16 Jan 2011

No comments: